Monday, September 29, 2008

Temptation, thy name is Foamies

Today I went to 3 stores to get the supplies I need to finish my project. Each one had a box of Foamies - On Sale Now! - with pieces that would easily work on my countdown. I may be stubborn, or a little crazy, but I want to do this myself. No Foamie help. I may not be able to fashion the little skeleton or Frankenstein perfectly, but I'm going to try.


Yes, I'm determined! That is why when Michael's was sold out of orange felt - how is that possible? Halloween is right around the corner? I just think the sales girl did not want to go to the back to get me some.  - I drove over to Joann's. (Michael's sister? Hmmm....) I picked out what looked like pale orange felt. Cut to me back at home taking out what is clearly gold felt. 7 sheets of glorious GOLD felt, will not work on my countdown. Now I have to decide if I want to take care of this tonight, or tomorrow. My goal in driving all over the OC this afternoon was to ensure I wouldn't have to for the rest of the week. 

This week I will receive the gold star for sighing. I can already tell. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel pressured to be fabulous and dazzle your mind...however the best i can think of is - gold felt would make really cool headphones for a monster........oh and my owl is almost done though his head is incredibly scary.

and i guess my half eaten turtle won't make the blog after all..sigh

Des said...

Oh, I love a good laugh! Joann- michael's sister!! I'll probably steal that one, too. gold felt....gold felt....a scary pharoh, think King Tut...anstein. I'm liking chelsea's headphones. could work. You know martha is showing some wicked mean goldish pumpkins, lately. they are the thing, the style the hottest trend. You're just a step ahead of everyone else. temptaion, thy name is foamie. LOL!! You're funny.

 
design by suckmylolly.com