Monday, September 22, 2008

Look what I found!

When I was a wee lass, I used to adore thrift shopping. 
I would match old adidas jackets with polyester blouses from the 70's, 
and old man's corduroys. 

The boys would come a runnin! :)

I hadn't been to a thrift store in years, but after my sister found 
a cool couch locally, I decided to check it out. 
In the craft section I came across two beauties that I just had to snatch up:

First up:

Someday I hope to take these secrets and make a quilt.
Plus I just loved this little picture on the top of the quilt...


Next up was this gem from the 70's, it just made me giggle...


Now you can scare your children with this frightening hand puppet 
Grrrruff the Dog

Or how about a bodiless duck?


Good times, and good finds!


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com