Sunday, September 14, 2008

Introducing "Beary Bear"

Today my little sis came over and we had our own little sewing circle as the girls took a nap. Actually, we watched Tivo'ed episodes of Gossip Girl as we both worked on our tiny friends. My sister chose Sheldon the Sea Turtle, and she needs to get me a picture of her finished product, because I'm sure it is adorable.

Tiny teddy is.... well, wonky. :) She doesn't have eyes, and I think I inadvertently gave her butt cheeks. This picture was snapped after a few hours of cuddling and playing and now that I see her up close, all of my mistakes really stand out! Though, I like the mistakes, they give her character. So, try not laugh.. but here she is...


I put my daughter's initials on the feet, and she loves to show them to anyone who will listen...


She has renamed her "Beary Bear" and as I type this she has no idea where she is....ahhh the fruits of my hard work. :)

Next up, my oldest has chosen a kangaroo. I am a little fearful for how this one will turn out especially since she wants hers to look like an actual kangaroo which means no funky mix mashed color scheme. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I'm gonna need some serious luck for that one!

1 comments:

Des said...

Everyone needs a good set of butt cheeks. Beary Bear wants to fit in. I can see our grandmother's rolling their grave over your sewing circle with Gossip Girl!! :D

 
design by suckmylolly.com