Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Inspiration


 This is where I keep my sewing gear. Not the typical way to store my stuff, I know. But really, my things consist of a couple of pieces of felt, some sewing needles, a pin cushion and a pair of scissors. I also have a measuring tape around here somewhere, it's never where it needs to be because my girls love to play with it. 




I really like some of the little creatures on this box and bag. The colors inspire me. I'm hoping to make the bunny into a little doll, minus the fangs. I'll let you know how that turns out. :)

I'm still working on Rory's elephant, my white felt has disappeared and I realized I do not have grey embroidery floss. So, there will be a trip to Michael's this morning for me and the little ladies.

So, in the spirit of inspiration, please share what inspires you! 

1 comments:

Des said...

I'm inspired by bunnies with fangs. Makes me think of edward.

I'm inspired by nice people. People who have every reason to lash out at rudeness and instead stare it in the eye and take the high road. I can never keep my mouth shut and I would so love to be able to do that. It would make my world better. I'd like to be so confident in myself that I don't have to explain my reasonings.

Just a thought.....i was thinking of nice people today. Probably not what you're looking for, eh? :)

blue and red inspires me too with a touch of orange.
xxoo

 
design by suckmylolly.com