Saturday, September 27, 2008

Darn You, Pottery Barn!!!

I made the mistake of flipping through the Pottery Barn Kids Catalog that came today. SO many cute things that I would just love to have - IF I had $500 lying around. 

Something that caught my eye was the Halloween Countdown Calendar. After checking ebay, I found last years calendar which I personally think is cuter than this years.



And now I am tempted to duplicate it. I found this site, which will really help. Only thing is October starts in exactly three days, which doesn't give me a lot of time. Maybe if I can relinquish some control we can work on it all together as a family. Hmmmm... maybe....

1 comments:

Corrie said...

Love Pottery Barn Kids! I save them. Great inspiration. Cute calendar -- I like it better than this year's too.

 
design by suckmylolly.com