Tuesday, October 7, 2008

From Unproductive to Nonproductive.

Instead of working tonight, I went and got my hair done. I read and chatted, and my hair was given the TLC it has gone without for the over 2 months my gal has been on maternity leave. I was channeling Emily Valentine a la 90210, major roots. Not cute. 


Now back to the business at hand...

If I had to guesstimate, I would say that I will be done with the Countdown in one week. That will give my family 17 days of utter enjoyment, and then hopefully many years thereafter. I get antsy very easily and try to think of ways to cut corners, but then I have to remind myself that I would like this to last longer than 17 days, so no shortcuts allowed.

Goal for tomorrow? 10 blocks. Fingers crossed. :)

1 comments:

Des said...

OH, 90210! funny!!!! yes, you do a good job. Halloween 2008 will be but a 17 day blur in the scheme of things. But ahhh.....Halloween Perger Family will go on and on and on.

 
design by suckmylolly.com