Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blame it on the Internet

Or the lack thereof....


Today my internet went down for six hours! Oh the humanity! I never realize how much I use the internet during the day until it is not there for me to use. My dinner plans were based on a recipe that was on the internet, so I had a sandwich. Not nearly as yummy as the goat cheese enchiladas I was planning. At least I don't have to plan dinner for tomorrow!  

The free time left me itching to do something, so I started a new project! I saw this little guy on a website and thought it would be a cute little addition to my Halloween decor.

 

Now, I had to make the pattern myself so this should be VERY interesting! I'm trying to apply things that I learned from making my other little toys, so hopefully this won't be a catastrophic disaster! Wish me luck! 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com