Sunday, November 2, 2008

Projects!

Today I ran over to Michael's Sister to pick up some accoutrement for my latest project and was disappointed to see candy canes decorating the parking lot. Now I'm eagerly awaiting the holiday season, but it still feels a little too early. BUT, it is not too early to get hopping on Christmas projects, at least that is what I'm telling myself. 


So, my BFF's are bringing their legacies over and we are going to churn out some cute Christmas decor. I'm thinking the mitten and Christmas tree garland is a must! I need to get some patterns made pronto.

I've also already decided on a few Christmas gifts, but unfortunately my family reads this blog so I won't be able to show them off until after Christmas - but at least I'll have fodder for the blog! Since my girls don't read the blog I am able to divulge that I will be making dolls that (hopefully) will look like them. I'm really excited, I'm hoping that each will reflect their different personalities. 

Sew much to do! 
Do you have anything you'll be working on before December arrives?

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com